Monday, February 4, 2008

Web stuff. Work in progress

I have been trying my hand at HTML. I still have a lot to learn, but am having fun. I'm helping Shane Kenney make some changes and updates to his website.

There are a number of things I want to do. Some I just haven't had the time for yet. (Like adding a plain text heading in place of the photo heading on the top.) Others I have to learn how to do. (Like CSS.)

Anyway, it's fun. And it will be a good learning experience. And I get to help out a friend.

Feel free to check it out. You can give me suggestions if you want, but at this point there are so many things that I can see need to be done, that it is probably not worth telling me about just yet. Once I am getting low on things to do I will ask again. =D

http://www.heritagestairs.com

Best,
Lerey

No comments: