Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last few weeks

I haven't kept my blog very up to date lately, so I will try to catch everyone up. I went to Phoenix, came back. And then I went back for another 8-9 days. Everything went well. I helped my dad with a few different floors, earned some extra money, and got to see my family before the busy season hits up here in Portland. (Spring is when everyone starts wanting landscaping work done)

Everyone in my family is doing well. My parents have been taking this juice nutritional product that has amazing antioxidant properties, and are doing better than they have in a long time! They liked it so much that we signed up as distributors! It's given me extra energy and made me feel better too. I will add a link to a site or two about it on my blog links section.

This last week has been a blur, with work and making up course time. I am finally starting to pick up speed on my Advanced Procedures and Axioms course. The first 4 or so lectures were rough! But I got soooo much out of them!

This weekend I went bookselling at the new kiosk in Lloyd center and sold a DVD. I also went to the potluck in the new building which was a lot of fun. And then today (Sunday) a friend and I went out to try and recover a couple people. No products yet in that area, but it was a lot of fun.

I also met up with Shane on his website, so have a lot of stuff to do for him. I am looking forward to this next week! It is going to be busy, but fun!

All the best,
Lerey

No comments: